- 1.0Cost Planning Unit main core functions.
The Cost Planning Unit (CPU) is responsible for planning or estimating with much accuracy as possible, This Unit provides the following services to both Private and Public Clients.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities (BoQ) for any Government Building Development projects
- Preparation of Preliminary and elemental estimates for Government Building Development projects for early funding purposes when needed
- Undertaking survey works for existing government buildings for cost assessment of maintenance and alterations as and when required
- Undertaking Contract Administration for any Building Contract works administered by MPWU
- Provides valuation works for on site for progress payment, variations and etc
- Prepare building materials list from priced bill of quantities for procurement when required
- Assist in the preparation of tender documents for any building contract works when required, and
- Provides technical advices on related matters associated with early cost budgeting for any building development.